Terms & Conditions
POWERTRACTIRE warrants that all Pirelli brand products, supplied either directly or through an authorized Powertractire Pirelli Dealer and which are mounted on passenger cars, SUV’s, light trucks, motor bikes and scooters within Philippines Region have been supplied without manufacturing or materials defects which render the products unsuitable for the use for which products of the same type are normally used and will be accepted for examination by an authorized Pirelli technician for a period of up to 6 years (72 months) from the date of purchased as identified by the invoice/receipt.
The warranty shall apply on condition that Pirelli Asia Pte Ltd have received a tyre examination request / claim form, completed in all its parts and has submitted the product for technical examination by authorized Pirelli technicians.
1) Tyres transferred from the original vehicle on which they were originally installed.
2) Tyres which have been re-treaded, re-grooved or repaired by a third party.
3) Tyres which have been modified by the addition or removal of material or any tyre intentionally altered to change its appearance.
4) Tyres injected with liquid balancer or sealant or in which anything other than air or nitrogen has been used as a support medium.
5) Tyres used in racing or other competitive motor sport events.
6) Tyre un-serviceability caused by tyre operation in excess of tyre / wheel manufacturer’s specifications and recommendations, including insufficient speed rating, load index, undersized or oversized tyres, application of use.
7) Ride or vehicle vibration related anomalies where the vehicle concerned is not also made available for examination.
8) Tyres which became unserviceable because of a mechanical irregularity in the vehicle such as misalignment, defective brakes, defective shock absorbers, or improper wheel rims.
9) Tyres which have reached the minimum legal tread depth (1.6mm and below).
10) Tyres damaged by fire, climatic factors, chemical corrosion, vandalism, accidents, snow chains, theft, run whilst flat, under-inflated, over-inflated or abused during servicing.
11) Tyres damaged due to incorrect storage or transport, including when fitted to vehicle.
12) Summer tyres which develop surface cracks due to use in low ambient temperatures.
13) Flat spotting caused by improper transport or storage.
14) Tyres which become unserviceable because of road hazard damage (eg. nails, glass, metal objects) or other penetrations or snags, bruises or impact damage.
15) Tyres damaged from improper mounting / demounting practices.
16) Tyre mileage and/or the operating hours are complained about.
17) Tyre Dealer / Retailer services (eg. mounting / dismounting, balancing, tyre rotation or wheel alignment).
18) Tyres whose trademark, serial number or DOT are worn off or show signs of having been tampered with.
19) A tyre is considered to have delivered it’s original usable tread and it’s warranty ends when at least one Tread Wear Indicator (T.W.I.) becomes visible, regardless of age or mileage. The TWI’s indicate the legal minimum tread depth of 1.6mm for passenger car, SUV, and light truck.
This is the only express warranty given by Powertractire does not make any other express warranty or any implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. This warranty cannot be changed by any other person, including authorized Pirelli Dealers or Car Manufacturers or Car Dealers to create any other obligation in connection with Pirelli brand tyres.
Powertractire will not do anything other than what is stated in this warranty if an anomaly is found to exist. All other remedies are excluded, including any obligation or liability on the part of Powertractire for consequential or incidental damages (such as loss of use of a vehicle, loss of time or inconvenience) arising out of an anomaly, as far as the law permits.